Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So excited...

'cause I just bought myself these new shoes!

Just in time for spring. Ok, I'll admit that this will be my third pair of red shoes, but they are totally necessary (or at least that's what I'm telling myself, please agree with me)! I've been looking for a pair of deck shoes forever because they are so hopelessly, classically, preppy, but I wanted something a little bit different than what you see every other girl from the Carolinas wearing. These are just the ticket. The styling possibilities are endless: skirts, rolled up jeans, girly dresses.... yes, yes, and yes! Kimberly, the lovely proprietress of Ruby Gayle Vintage even offered to let me return them if they don't fit, but I'm just going to pretend like that isn't even a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment