Monday, April 20, 2009

Just stopping by to say that I found some great vintage items today! I'll try to get them photographed soon. I had a great time in Atlanta for my friend Kate's birthday, but I have to admit that I am not a city girl. It good to be back in Asheville where everything is only 10 minutes away. I hope everyone else had a great weekend also!

So, anyone else gearing up for Earth Day? On Wednesday, I'll be removing invasive exotic plants from a conservation property held by one of the local land trusts and on Saturday I'll be helping out at a green energy conference. I'll admit that this is all for work, but its still nice to get to do something for the Earth!

1 comment:

  1. I have nothing special planned..just work and getting ready for a big Job Fair we are having Thursday..Have a great time with you very worthwhile chores for Earth Day.

    ReplyDelete