Thursday, April 9, 2009

A rare look at work wear

So, I mostly wear work clothes to work. And by work clothes I don't mean suits or slacks or dresses, I mean Carhartts and really old jeans and t-shirts and lots of performance outwear. So, today was a rare day in which I didn't foresee myself spending copious amounts of time outside. Now, that doesn't mean that I won't have to put in some light field work, so I still have to be practical, but nothing like yesterday when I spent all day installing signs and measuring trees. So, here is a rare look at what I wore to work- actually taken at work (don't tell)!


Shirt: Boutique in Asheville, NC
Sweater: really old (like high school- can you tell by the really outdated style?)
Pants: Target (I didn't realize how big they are- should probably stop wearing them constantly)
Shoes: 9 West Outlet (for $5 because they are two different sizes- are you beginning to notice how cheap I am?)
Sunglasses: Boutique in Flagstaff, AZ
Belt: Thrifted on Monday- seems to be vintage and really awesome!

3 comments:

  1. You don't know how much I wish we had a Target here in Halifax! Be grateful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sad! Target is awesome for all sorts of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Target..you can find everything under the sun there and for good prices too...

    ReplyDelete