Sunday, February 1, 2009

Itty Bitty Ditty Bags

I've been working on some new projects, thanks to Denise Jewelery Designs and others on Etsy who suggested that I diversify my shop a bit more. Apparently everyone isn't lucky enough to own a MacBook that needs a cozy! Anyways, here is a sneak peek of what I've been working on: I'm thinking about calling them "Itty Bitty Ditty Bags". What do ya'll think? They are great for keeping your camera and cell phone from getting scratched up in your purse or for holding little makeup or personal items. They will be up in the shop this week, and if everyone likes them I will definitely be making more. I think that they are so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Actually I think these are really cute...great idea. Just visited your shop...very nice. Will be seeing you in the Land of Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bags, your blog is looking great.
    just for a bit of fun, you have been TAGGED

    Here are the rules -

    - Link to the person who tagged you
    - Post the rules in your blog
    - Write seven random things about yourself
    - Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them
    - Let each person know they were tagged

    ReplyDelete