Saturday, January 31, 2009

Oh, Saturday

I can't believe how lovely the world of Etsy is! Thanks to everyone who left me such nice comments yesterday on my first blog post.
Other than Etsy, I do have one more exciting new thing happening in my life. Three weeks ago I adopted a dog from the Humane Society and he is just as cute as a button. He is so sweet and only a little bit naughty. I could go on and on about him, but I think I will just post some pictures instead. Say hi to Petey! Today we went for a long walk at the Arboretum where he got to sniff and run to his little heart's content. He also made friends with lots of people and dogs! It seems like no one can resist his charms. Suzanne, my oldest friend, is in town visiting and we have been having a great time catching up and reminiscing about both elementary and high school. I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!

    When my mom's dog was a puppy (and I was much younger) I recall going to the park and she (Callie) was quite a hit. She came from the local shelter. She was so cute and fluffy for a husky! She's still cute but a bit older.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete