Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Matthew Williamson

I've always been into personal style, but I've just recently begun to follow the fashion scene a bit more closely. I certainly don't understand the cost and extravagance that goes into the fashion industry; however, I can't ignore the fact that what appears on the runway does influence our lives much more than we would like to admit (a la The Devil Wears Prada). Right now, its New York Fashion Week (Fall '09!) and I haven't seen much that I personally care for, but I love this! I especially love the cowboy boot v-notch detailing on those patent leather booties. I don't even know who Matthew Williamson is, but he might just be my new favorite designer.

Fashion can definitely be inspiring! And, if you didn't believe it before, you better believe it now: the 80's are back with a vengeance. Just ask Marc Jacobs.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    You won an award. Look at http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com for details.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete