Friday, December 18, 2009

First Snow of the Year

Well, today we had the first snow of the year. By tomorrow, people will probably start referring to it as the "Blizzard of '09". I live in the mountains, but Asheville is still the south and we only get one to two inches of real snow each year. Well, I would say we have already gotten almost a foot today!

Here is what it looked like this morning when I woke up:
DSC_0133

And, here is what it looks like now:
DSC_0017

Finally, for your viewing pleasure, a gratuitous photo of Petey modeling the sweater that I (very poorly) knit for him. He HATES the snow.
DSC_0001

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is lovely. We never get snow like that.
    Poor wee Petey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of snow we usually get here in Ontario but so far... nothing. I almost miss it, especially seeing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete