Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12.30.09

Ok, I'm baaackkkk! Sorry for that unintended holiday blogging break! Things just sort of got away from me there for a while, what with all the festivities. I'm going to hit all this digital stuff hard soon, but tomorrow I'm going to Nashville for some celebrations so I'll catch ya'll in the New Year! Have the hap-hap-happiest New Years of all!

Now, onto the main attraction... sporting some of my holiday loot!

DSC_0055

12.30.09

DSC_0050

Dress: Old Navy
Scarf: Christmas gift from Mom
Leggings: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Boots: Groundhog shoes
Socks: Hue (?), Christmas gift from Mom
New coat: (post) Christmas gift from Mom

6 comments:

  1. You always wear the cutest coats!
    Happy new year =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is beautiful!
    Oh and that coat is lovely, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your new coat! Oh and your dog is adorable, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, mom deserves a pat on the back...that coat is really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are adorable. I've been wanting to feature them on my blog. Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that coat is marvelous! you look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete