Friday, December 11, 2009

Vintage Styling!

I'm starting a new feature on my blog! Yay! (I figured I'd give ya'll a break from all the gratuitous photos of myself.) I'm calling it Vintage Styling!

I'm always finding these really awesome vintage pieces that I love and it just breaks my heart when I put them up in the shop and don't get to style them up myself. So, I figured I could virtually style them and share the fun with ya'll. I'm going to try to accessorize each piece with items from other Etsy sellers so that I can spread the love.

For my first Vintage Styling, I picked this jumper that I absolutely love, but is (way) too small for me. Enjoy!

dress2

70s Autumn Leaves Gray Jumper (XS or S) from GVV
Cloud Gray Vintage Tunic Blouse from misovintage
Antique Silver Pink White Rose Cameo Gothic Lolita Steampunk Earrings from LondonsGate
Evan Picone Taupe Peeptoes from AdelaideHomesewn



dress1

BLACK LACE STEAMPUNK blouse with JABOT collar, size Medium, Large from BetaBoutique
Fall Series Magenta Earrings from Maraquita
VINTAGE LEATHER GRANNY LACE UP VICTORIAN ANKLE BOOT 7 6.5 TAN from BeeHiveTreasures

Hopefully you've been inspired to do some vintage styling of your own! If you have any items that you want advice on styling, feel free to email me or leave a comment. I'll style it up and post it on my next edition of Vintage Styling!




4 comments:

  1. oooh this new feature is awesome! I am in loooooove with that jumper... what a FIND Megan! Seriously. And I love how you've styled it with the other pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Obsessing over that jumper.
    By the way, I love your name ;] Although, I spell mine with an "h"... Meghan. But hey, we're still both Meg(h)ans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!
    I love all the items in the first set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post idea. I love the jumper so much! Its so unique.

    ReplyDelete