Sunday, August 28, 2011

8.25.11

08.25.11

Shirt: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Clarks
Bracelet: MADE in Jackson

Last Wednesday, as I was getting dressed for work, I thought I would try to fit in a little more around the office. After all, nothing says geologist like jeans and plaid shirt, right? It's what all the guys wear! Joking aside, I was just looking for something comfy and casual and figured it wouldn't hurt to try to look more like a geologist and less like a personal style blogger for the day. It is the geology that pays the bills, as it turns out! Of course, I couldn't resist adding a little blogger touch as soon as I got out of the office- because, no, of course I didn't prance around the office with my shirt tied up like I was headed to the beach! I don't think that would fly, even in my super casual office environment!

Also, I got these super comfy Clark's sandals while I was in Texas a few weeks ago and I have been wearing the crap out of them. Its a good thing I decided to go with the practical pair of shoes during that shopping expedition (I found a totally cute but not very practical for my lifestyle pair that I forced myself to leave behind). They are doing construction at our office and we have to take a hiking trail to get to our office from the parking lot. Only in New Mexico!

DSC_1010

DSC_0987

DSC_1003

DSC_1012

DSC_1006

DSC_1011

DSC_0990

DSC_1013

signature

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I can't wait for sandal weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny... cause I can't wait for boot weather! I guess that's why its fun to have bloggy friends on the other side of the equator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME ENCANTÓ TU BLOG Y TU ESTILO ,PONGO UN ENLACE EN MI BLOG CON EL TUYO PARA QUE TE VISITEN
    GRACIAS

    ReplyDelete