Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Photos, Photos, Photos

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the business card. I'm actually thinking about doing something a little different with it now to make it a little 'greener'. The thing about business cards is that they are just so darn wasteful (lots of energy and resources to produce, hard to get printed on recycled paper, and then mostly just thrown away)! I'll let you know my grand plan once I work out the details. For now, here are a few photos of recent events, with more to come (I can't give away all the fun at once, I have to keep you coming back for more)!


This is why they call them the Blue Ridge Mountains. Taken from near Mt. Mitchell on Friday night.


Moore Falls in Pisgah NF.


Bridge in Pisgah NF.


Tent-a-palooza '09, which just occurred in our front yard. My roommate got a new tent I acquired the lovely teal and yellow 1980s tent from him. Don't worry, I still have the most awesome tent of all time, my North Face Tadpole 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment