Friday, March 13, 2009

Big Weekend Plans!

As you can see from some of my previous posts, I've been spending my weekends having way too much fun and not working on my shops at all! I've been getting a lot of feedback from the Etsy Forums about how to take the best photos to sell my vintage clothes. The consensus seems to be that everyone wants to see the clothing on models! So, I've bribed some of my girl friends with the promise of mimosas and chocolate in hopes that they will come over tomorrow and help me do a big photo shoot. I have SO many vintage clothes stored up that need to be re-shot, not to mention photo edited, and posted on Etsy. I also need to devise some sort of storage system, because all these clothes are taking over my house! This is going to be quite the project! I'm hoping I'll get most of my stock up by the end of the weekend because, as everyone likes to remind me, if it isn't listed, then it won't sell!
Does anyone else have any exciting Etsy or non-Etsy related plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I may etsy a bit on Saturday (I really ned to make some new merchandise) but on Sunday, we're going to the winery for some wine and stew tasting and music. (I can't wait for outdoor music season!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to spend all weekend in my shop. After being sick for two weeks then another two weeks of feeling tired all the time..need to catch up. Finally got caught up yesterday at my job..glad that is over with. So this weekend is for fun..and by fun I mean being creative in my shop....

    ReplyDelete