Thursday, April 4, 2013

Six Month Sew-iversary! THE TOPS

Thank you all for your kind comments on my last post. You guys may have to scale back your shock and awe after you see the rest of the garments, though. I'm counting some super easy tops and even two slips and some leggings in the count, so I think the number sounds more impressive than it really is. However, I will admit that I have definitely become a sew-aholic. The urge to sew is strong with this one!

Onwards and upwards to the things I've sewn that are loosely qualified as TOPS, including but not limited to tunics, t-shirts, sweaters, tank tops, and things only suitable for layering under other things. Here are the ones you have already seen on the blog:

01.22.13Clover and Scout Tee 2- Made by Me
Tiny Pocket Tank FrontBlank Canvas Tee plus Alabama Chanin Tunic front

And here are the newbies:

Tiny Pocket Tank V2M6398 V1
Grainline Studio Tiny Pocket Tank V2 (in jersey) // McCalls 6398 V1
 Alabama Chanin Fitted Tank V1Alabama Chanin Fitted Tank V2
Alabama Chanin Fitted Tank V1 // Alabama Chanin Fitted Tank V2
 M6658 B V1M6566 V1
McCalls 6658 V1 // McCalls 6566 View D V1

Ughh, I can think of at least one sweater I forgot to photograph (Dixie DIY Hot Cocoa Sweater)! I'll try to update that at some point... maybe....

UPDATE! Here it is.
Hot Cocoa Sweater V1
Dixie DIY Hot Cocoa Sweater V1

Up next: things that cover the bottom half of my body.

 signature2

2 comments:

  1. Yay! More great stuff here. (Best view of M6566 too! Need to get to this one.) I am excited to hear about your experience with M6398. I wasn't drawn to this pattern initially, but I really love yours much better that the ones styled on the envelope. And I really did LOL at you attempting to stick your hand in the tiny pocket you put on your Chanin tank! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuh - still shocked and awed. Great job. I with Susan. The McCalls 6566 looks great.

    ReplyDelete