Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks!!

Thanks for all the love on the dress, ya'll! To answer a few questions: no, I didn't use a pattern or a dress form. I just tried the dress on A LOT while I was working on it and refashioned the top part probably two times. I sew like I cook- I make it up as I go and I use only what I have on hand (too lazy to go to the store mid project!). This results in some strange meals and strange clothing, but I kind of like it! It keeps things interesting.

Anyways, with all the love I've already started in on a few new upcycling projects. I'm almost done with the first one but my room mate was working overnight at the hospital (he's a doctor) and now he is sleeping and I don't want to run the sewing maching and wake him up! But, it should be done soon and I'll be sure to post about it here, hopefully later tonight. And, as much as I would like to keep all these projects for myself, my closet and my wallet can't afford it, so they will be up in the shop for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment