Friday, May 10, 2013

Me-Made-May Outfit 6

Untitled
Dress: Newly made by me, McCalls 6700

Here I am at the Albuquerque airport again, during my three hour layover waiting for my 20 minute flight that saved me a two hour drive. Poor planning!! Oh well, at least I was wearing my new maxi dress and got to spend a little time at the park dog peeing and airport employee smoking area. Plus, I enjoyed this fantastic view on the short flight home. Guys, I was seriously the only person on the plane other than the pilot. As in, there was no co-pilot. Terrifying!! But at least it was scenic!

Untitled

 signature2

6 comments:

  1. How weird to be the only other person on the plane!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like it at all! Except for the part where the pilot let me move all over the plane and take as many cell phone photos as I wanted :)

      Delete
  2. That's crazy about the plane, but that's a cool shot -- I can never seem to capture sky colors that well in photos! I did move this pattern from my file to my studio already, but that's as far as it's gone... I'm a bit Tira-obsessed at the moment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save it for fall! its probably too hot in texas for a maxi dress already anyways :)

      Delete
  3. You should have jumped in the co pilot seat and helped fly the plane! Love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I get older I get more and more terrified of planes. I would have been going mental! Lovely new dress :)

    ReplyDelete