Monday, November 30, 2009

11.27.09

I've had a crazy week visiting my family in Texas! Saturday, my dad and I took his boat out on Lake Texoma, which surprisingly enough is on the border of Texas and Oklahoma! Shocking, I know. There was some lovely scenery, I got to use my mom's telephoto lens, and I even saw a bald eagle.

texoma

eagle

DSC_0192

Later that night, I crashed a wedding reception that my parents were attending, pounded a couple of free glasses of wine in abou 45 minutes, then went to the airport to pick up my sister who lives in Nicaragua. Her plane was late so I got to take lots of gratuitous and well lit photos of myself (and my new shoes) in the nearly empty terminal.

112709

shoes

More Texas fun is to come... especially the amazing antique dress form that I got at the Antique Mall!


3 comments:

  1. Beautful photos! And Texoma made me giggle!
    Very cute outfit too, espcially the shoes, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful and so is your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love that dress on you! you look marvelous :)

    ReplyDelete