Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, it's been a great weekend so far. Yesterday a bunch of friends and I went canoing on the Tuckasseegee River and it was AMAZING. Best river ever. Oh, and I fixed my camera! I feel like an electronic genius (even though all I did was clean out the lens cover thingy).


Wren and Jason run some rapid.


Jason jumps off a rock.


Rich jumps off a rock, extra style points for holding his nose and his hat.

Now I'm cleaning like a mad woman and trying to get my Etsy stash under control. I have so many vintage clothes now that they are bursting out of every corner of my house. Anyone out there have any organization suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Bill Hawthorne, and I represent maacenter.org, a leading web resource for asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cancer information. Our organization is dedicated to increasing awareness of the terrible health consequences of asbestos exposure through the distribution of the best informational materials and public outreach efforts.

    I found your site through a search and decided to contact you because of its high environmental and green presence which is extremely important in our movement. Your viewers are extremely savvy and motivated. The promotion of how buildings should now be built using green products to avoid asbestos and mesothelioma as well as the awareness of past buildings and preventative steps in avoiding asbestos exposure are extremely important. My goal is to get a resource link on your site.

    I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to check out our website at www.maacenter.org. Thank you for your time and consideration.

    Please contact me back at bhawthorne@maacenter.org

    Bill

    ReplyDelete