Monday, May 18, 2009

Make My Monday... Redux Style

Ok, let's pretend like I didn't skip Make My Monday last week (and on what would have only been its 3rd occurrence, my bad). While we are at it, let's go ahead and just forget about my entire lack of blogging last week also. I promise to be better. Or, if not better, at least better at being bad!!

Without further ado.... Make My Monday!

5. This week is going to be a 3.5 day week. Well, really it's 3.5 days in the office and 1.5 days driving to and attending a conference in another part of the state. It seems kind of silly to me, but if AmeriCorps really thinks it's that important for every single member in the entire state to get together for a meeting; that's fine by me. Less time in the office.

4. I finally unpacked from my trip last week. Whoops. The good news- I didn't in fact loose the card reader for my camera. The bad news- it took like 8 hours.

3. TWO (yes, two) of my lovely friends got engaged last weekend. Ok, well one technically got engaged and the other called to inform me that an engagement was forthcoming. Both called to warn me that I best be saving my dollars for bridesmaids dresses and booze (not necessarily in that order). Wooo hooo! Congrats, ladies!

2. NOAH'S TARP. I seriously just purchased the most bad ass thing ever created by man. Don't tell me that you have never heard of this? Ok, well check it out!


1. This weekend is Memorial Day, and you know what that means! Oh, you don't? Well, I'll tell you- Beach time! We are going to some beach that I know nothing about and staying in some campground that promises to be gloriously redneck (the name 'Blackbeard' is in the title), but whatevs. I'm going to lie on the beach and ready trashy novels all week. Speaking of trashy novels, anyone have any good suggestions?

I could seriously go on and on. Lots of good things have been happening lately, but I don't want to bore you!

So, what's making your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment