Thursday, September 8, 2011

08.30.11

08.30.11

Dress: Vintage Swirl Wrap Dress (etsy)
Shoes: Kork-Ease
Bracelet: Gift

I am SO EXCITED about my new-to-me Swirl dress. Seriously, I've been looking for one for a long time and when this one popped up on Etsy, I knew that it had to be mine. The pattern is so amazing! I love the colors! It looks perfect with my new Kork-Ease's! I could go on and on, but instead I think I will just wear it until it falls to pieces. Have ya'll found anything exciting recently? Isn't it just the best when you find something you have had on your wish list for what seems like forever?

DSC_0200

DSC_0169

DSC_0183

DSC_0189

DSC_0205

DSC_0166

DSC_0199


signature2

2 comments:

  1. what a great wrap dress... and it looks FABULOUS with the kork ease sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous colours; I'd wear that in a heart beat! I'd never heard of Swirl before, (I'm a Brit and have never come across one in the UK though, very occasionally, I've spotted some vintage Lane Bryant so I'd never say never...)

    ReplyDelete